Найти на сайте: параметры поиска

Проблема с меню и файловым менеджером.

Описание ниже

При перетаскивании файлов остается след. В другие папки в принципе можно перенести, но менять позицию файла не получается. При нажатии кнопки "Menu" появляется просто прозрачная рамка - приходится второй раз нажимать. Да, при открытом меню не могу сделать скриншот.
Что делать?
Asker, проприетарные драйвера для видеокарты устанавливали?
Редактировалось: 1 раз (Последний: 1 сентября 2012 в 18:11)
colonel:

по Меню
> При нажатии кнопки "Menu" появляется просто прозрачная рамка - приходится второй раз нажимать.

Ну да ... первое открытие меню в сессии (или при изменении параметра прозрачности отображения) так, последующие нормально.
ПКМ по Меню Настройки -вкладка Параметры -Непрозрачность - выставить 100%

по файловому менеджеру
>менять позицию файла не получается
скорее всего не получается настройки ФМ посмотреть

>При перетаскивании файлов остается след.
бывает такое но
к Меню и ФМ отношения не имеет...

С меню и позицией решилось, спасибо. А вот что делать со следом?
I have a service is a highly sought benefit for business owners and money maker and a way for everyone to build money. These are some of my wifes personal business ventures: <span style=color:#000>Immigration Law in california</span>. I'm so glad having discovered the web page, it's toally everything people from work are looking for. The research here on the site is with out a doubt needed and is going to contribute my friends from church and I a ton great information. It appears as if everone here acquired a lot of detailed knowledge about the things I am interested in and other pages and information greatly show it. I'm not usually on the internet latley however when we have some time I'm usually collecting this type of knowledge or things similarly related to it. we will come back. If you needed a bit of services like: <span style=color:#000>experienced immigration attorney</span> or <span style=color:#000>small business seo services</span> let me know.
Hello, nice forum I have a swim spa business and a admission essay editing assembly. we provide acedemic editing services. our staff can edit any type of document for private college authors. Our reviser carefully read through your term paper and other documents, searching for and correcting each errors that take away from the clarity of the virtue of your labor. Our duty is simply helping you correct your papers, and to assist you with intelligent editors in an easy and cost effective way. The group at Ivy League Editors are a document editing utility instituted, and to give you experienced and intelligent proofreaders at a reasonable rates. After years of being students, editors, and writers, we sincerely believe that extraordinary academics provide the best quality of correction. All of our group are graduates of Ivy League or Ivy League-level schools and are well-read in disciplines including English, political science, philosophy, sociology, law, and history.. All of our editors attended or attend an Ivy League or Ivy League-equivalent college and have vast experience polishing papers in a multitude of disciplines and genres. look at my business site large hot tubs in San Tan Valley AZ
We are so happy to have stumbled across this web blog, it is exactly everything my friends from work and I have been hoping for. The specifics here on the web site is beneficial and needed and is going to help my friends and I a lot. It looks like the site has a significant amount of knowledge about the stuff I am interested in and other pages and information like wise show it. I'm not usually on the web during the week however when I get a break i'm always avidly searching for this sort of information and others closely related to it. I have a couple of my family members that have acquired a liking in this because of all that I have gathered about it and they will probably to visit this website since it's such an excellent find. I am also interested in government issues and coping with the constant changes in elections. Recently I have been studying <span style="color:#000000">Contemporary romance 2020 novels online</span>
I have been searching for. The niche of details on this website is beneficial and appreciated and is going to help my friends at work in our studies a bunch. It is obvious this forum has a large amount of info concerning this and other pages and types of info really show it. I am not browsing websites during the night but when I get a chance im more often than not scouring for this type of factual information and others closely concerning it. When someone gets a chance, check out at my site: <span style=color:#000000>DNA isolation by PCRopsis and is allied with pathogen detection groundwork and study</span>.
my friends and I have been hoping for. The specifics on this web page is truely great and appreciated and is going to help me in our studies quite often. It shows that this team acquired a large amount of knowledge about subjects on the site and the other links and information also show it. Typically i'm not on the web when I am busy however when I am bored i'm always avidly hunting for this kind of information and things similarly having to do with it. When anyone gets a chance, check out at my website: <span style=color:#000000>easy DNA extraction by Reagent Buccal and is coupled to in vitro diagnostics fact finding and medicaments</span>.
hello
we're totally excited having clicked on your web site, it's really everything people from work are constantly looking for for. The specifics on this this site is always enlightening and is going to benefit my wife and kids twice a week or more excellent help. From what I see everyone on the blog extrapolates a large amount of details concerning the things I am interested in and other pages and information really can be seen. I am not on the internet much and when I get a break I am all the way into looking archives of knowledge or stuff similarly similar. See you soon. If you wanted major helpful services like: <span style=color:#000>litigation team also <span style=color:#000>san diego seo consulting</span> I can also make you number one on Google.
my friends and I have been searching about lately. This kind of information on this website is excellent and appreciated and is going to assist my friends and I in our studies quite a lot. It is obvious everyone here acquired a significant amount of info regarding the stuff I am interested in and the other hyper links and information definitely show it. Typically i'm not on the internet when I am busy however when I have a drink I am usually looking for this type of information and others closely having to do with it. If you get a chance, have a look at my website. non transferable skills in San Elizario
A lot of Job candidates remain tender-footed securing a certified resume companies constitutes a proper investment and this is a excellent inquiry, so it is imperative that we first catalog a modest count of of the garden variety aftermaths that saddled with professionals who make the contract and assemble a good specialized resume drafter company.
Lets start this forum by acknowledging that a site for an job searching network noted as Ladders, confirms that sending a resume drafted by a resume creation inseminator about any illuminated job notice raise that executive's means of making the grade by 60%. As noted, downloading a excellently formulated resume to practically any online commercial vacancy listing emboldens this applicant's fortunes of confirming an meeting by 41percent.

Announce it in the newspaper, having a good resume that is fortified by a verified resume writing bureau lends a scalpel -sharp competitive flame to high level applicants and especially top -level job searchers, it is nearly every legitimate professional resume smith service also produces powerful and effective social media profiles plus golden resumes. Without a doubt, going through finding a resume that is perfectly -written or correctly engineered is forever the most vital juncture of any job quest, and obtaining an equally solid LinkedIn presence is only somewhat less vital in the order of getting employed.

In the end, the data cannot mislead, getting the summit certified professional resume writers engenders quantifiable healthful impacts for administrators and professionals which are dancing through career hills. This blog is a sterling example of a superior professional resume studio: Executive Career Help Services
Hello my name is Matthew D'Agati. Several job seekers feel undecided hiring experienced resume writing services constitutes a fitting asset and this is a fair investigation, so we must first examine a small number of of the general ends that derived with company presidents that make the investment and hire a foundational professional resume writer services.
Lets start this topic by acknowledging that the website for an employment network called Ladders, confirms that sending a resume forged by a resume conjuring business associated with any noticed job opening elevate that worker's percentages of getting employed by 300%. As proven, mailing a excellently drafted resume to virtually any online company vacancy opening emboldens that same applicant's odds of tagging an rendezvous by 61%.

Count on it, having an excellent resume that is infused by a award winning resume writing organization delivers a syringe -sharp competitive flame to administrative level job seekers and notably top -level employment questers, so be it nearly every notable professional resume author organization also produces great and effective LinkedIn profiles in addition to worthy resumes. Kidding aside, going through sourcing a resume that is perfectly -written and correctly conceived is perhaps the most important point of any job hunt, and having an equally fundamental LinkedIn presence is only minimally less vital in the scheme of things. MATT D'AGATI
Hello my name is Matt D'Agati. A bevy of people are dizzied tracking-down proven resume drafting professionals makes a prudent nest egg and this is a fair quandary, so we should first investigate a small number of of the garden variety codas that happen with doers that make the prerogative and use a reputable specialized resume wizard services.
We should kick-off this topic by citing that a site for an employment network labeled Ladders, proclaims that commuting a resume forged by a resume creation hatchery to any discovered job listing expedite that executive's odds of making the grade by 30%. As proven, offering a aptly forged resume to effectively every online organizational vacancy position emboldens this applicant's chances of roping an summit by 41%.

Surely, having pumped resume that is baked by a top resume writing bureau summons a scalpel -sharp competitive ember to high level job seekers and especially top -level employment hunters, it is nearly every worthy professional resume artist organization also creates worthy and effective online profiles as well as golden resumes. Make no mistake about it, going through securing a resume that is well -written and properly developed is always the most necessary guidepost of any job hunt, and possessing an equally strong Facebook presence is assuredly marginally less vital in the way of finding employment. Matt D'Agati
Hello my name is Matt D'Agati. A large amount of people remain dizzied hiring proven resume services makes a forward-thinking asset and this is a fair quandary, so we must first take a look at a drop of of the common codas that yoked with professionals that make the contract and employ a reputable registered resume wizard enterprise.
We should kick-off this forum by noting that the site for an employment network named Ladders, writes that sending a resume perfected by a resume conjuring office for any acknowledged job posting expedite that individual's percentages of getting hired by 30%. Additionally, submitting a excellently written resume to effectively every online organizational vacancy vacancy increases that same applicant's prospects of corralling an liaison by 61%.

For sure, having a secure resume that is juiced up by a schooled resume writing service finalizes a obsidian -sharp competitive ember to administrative level job seekers and especially top -level job hunters, it is inevitably every certified professional resume smith company also creates great and effective social media profiles along with one of a kind resumes. Make no mistake about it, going through finding a resume that is perfectly -written and professionally conceived is forever the most vital point of any job quest, yet obtaining an equally impressive LinkedIn presence is confirmedly minimally less crucial in the scheme of securing a position. Matthew D'Agati
В начало страницы 
|
Перейти на форум:
Быстрый ответ
Чтобы писать на форуме, зарегистрируйтесь или авторизуйтесь.